SCIO Universal Electrophysiological Biofeedback System
The Technology of the Future Brought to You Today
- Advanced Stress Management Techniques
- EMG/EEG/ECG/GSR/TVEP Biofeedback
- Microcurrent Transcutaneous Electro Nerval Stimulation
- Trauma and Wound Healing in the Biofeedback Loop
- Most Comprehensive Medical Software in the Industry
Why the SCIO?
The SCIO Universal Electrophysiological Biofeedback System is one of the most sophisticated tools in the world of Biofeedback today. The SCIO combines all known applications of Biofeedback and a unique medical software, allowing you to provide your client with the best complementary care. The SCIO measures the basic electrical factors of the body and produces feedback that can be audio, visual or haptic (the haptic response means electro-stimulating the skin to reduce electro-stress). In the cybernetic loop, the SCIO measures the body electric and produces feedback for wound healing, pain reduction, relaxation and stress reduction through electrical stimulation.
How does the SCIO Work?
The current version of the SCIO is based on a biofeedback device that was developed by Prof. Nelson in the 1980’s, following twenty years of research in the field of energetic medicine and bioresonance. The SCIO is designed to correct the manifestation of stress and/or electro-stress patterns within the individual at the physiological level. The device works on the theory that stress disrupts the inherent electromagnetic frequencies at which the body’s cells resonate and that by returning these frequencies to their natural state, the stress and any subsequent illness that occurred, are occurring, or may be occurring because of the disruption, may be reduced.
What can the SCIO do?
This unique combination of Biofeedback applications and Micro-current Stimulation has proven positive effects in the following areas:
- detection of stress and reduction of stress
- muscular re-education from injury, muscle weakness or dystonia
- pain reduction through MENS
- healing of trauma and/or wounds
- rectification of charged stability imbalance and redox potential